UBS Starts Arris Group (ARRS) at Buy
- Market Wrap: Sprint Ponies Up for Clearwire; Herbalife Engages Auditor; 'One' for Microsoft
- JPMorgan (JPM) Shareholders Support Dimon in Dual Role
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/21: (SKS) (NTAP) (LO) Higher; (UAN) (ADI) (BALT)
- Saks (SKS) Won't Comment on Tonight's Takeover 'Rumor'
- NetApp (NTAP) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback, Plans Job Cuts, Initiates Dividend
UBS initiates coverage on Arris Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) with a Buy rating and $18 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Michael Kors (KORS) Under-Appreciated; Canaccord Genuity Starts at Buy
- UPDATE: Wedbush Downgrades XenoPort (XNPT) to Neutral
- First Time Cruisers Pass on Carnival (CCL); Wells Fargo Cuts to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!