UBS Starts ADBE, MSFT, ADSK at Buy, MFE, CRM, ORCL, SYMC at Neutral
UBS started coverage on several stocks in the Software and Programming sector:
- Adobe Systems (Nasdaq: ADBE) with a Buy rating and a $43 price target
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with a Buy rating and a $34 price target
- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) with a Buy rating
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) with a Neutral rating and a $46 price target
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) with a Neutral rating and a $66 price target
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) with a Neutral rating and a $27 price target
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Neutral rating and $19 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Sells More Units
- Red Rock Resorts (RRR) Files 37.5M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Prices 2M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$16M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!