UBS Starts ADBE, MSFT, ADSK at Buy, MFE, CRM, ORCL, SYMC at Neutral
- Wall St. set for lower open as investors seek safety
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump
UBS started coverage on several stocks in the Software and Programming sector:
- Adobe Systems (Nasdaq: ADBE) with a Buy rating and a $43 price target
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with a Buy rating and a $34 price target
- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) with a Buy rating
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) with a Neutral rating and a $46 price target
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) with a Neutral rating and a $66 price target
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) with a Neutral rating and a $27 price target
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Neutral rating and $19 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Emerald Oil (EOX) Determined to be in Default of Credit Agreement
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Quanta Services (PWR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!