UBS Starts ADBE, MSFT, ADSK at Buy, MFE, CRM, ORCL, SYMC at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
UBS started coverage on several stocks in the Software and Programming sector:
- Adobe Systems (Nasdaq: ADBE) with a Buy rating and a $43 price target
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with a Buy rating and a $34 price target
- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) with a Buy rating
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) with a Neutral rating and a $46 price target
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) with a Neutral rating and a $66 price target
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) with a Neutral rating and a $27 price target
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Neutral rating and $19 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Compass Point Starts New Media Investment Group (NEWM) at Buy
- Roth Capital Starts JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (JASO) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!