UBS Starts ADBE, MSFT, ADSK at Buy, MFE, CRM, ORCL, SYMC at Neutral
- JPMorgan (JPM) Shareholders Support Dimon in Dual Role
- Herbalife (HLF) Hires PricewaterhouseCoopers as New Auditor
- Sprint (S) Raises Bid for Clearwire (CLWR) to $3.40/Sh
- Investors Brace for Epic Herbalife (HLF) Short Squeeze
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/21: (YGE) (SDBT) (ACRX) Higher; (HGG) (CCL) (BBY) Lower (more...)
UBS started coverage on several stocks in the Software and Programming sector:
- Adobe Systems (Nasdaq: ADBE) with a Buy rating and a $43 price target
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with a Buy rating and a $34 price target
- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) with a Buy rating
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) with a Neutral rating and a $46 price target
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) with a Neutral rating and a $66 price target
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) with a Neutral rating and a $27 price target
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Neutral rating and $19 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Carnival (CCL) to Neutral; Worst May Not Be Behind
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts ING U.S (VOYA) at Buy, Shares 'Significantly Undervalued'
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades The Carlyle Group LP (CG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!