UBS Starts ADBE, MSFT, ADSK at Buy, MFE, CRM, ORCL, SYMC at Neutral
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
UBS started coverage on several stocks in the Software and Programming sector:
- Adobe Systems (Nasdaq: ADBE) with a Buy rating and a $43 price target
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with a Buy rating and a $34 price target
- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) with a Buy rating
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) with a Neutral rating and a $46 price target
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) with a Neutral rating and a $66 price target
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) with a Neutral rating and a $27 price target
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Neutral rating and $19 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) at Neutral
- Jefferies Starts Green Bancorp (GNBC) at Hold
- Oppenheimer Starts Loxo Oncology (LOXO) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!