Tudor Pickering Upgrades ROSE, Downgrades DVN, CRZO, BRY, COG, Starts 7 Other Stocks
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Tudor Pickering revised or started coverage on a number of stocks in the Oil & Gas Operations sector Monday morning:
- upgraded Rosetta Resources (Nasdaq: ROSE) from Hold to Buy
- downgraded Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) from Buy to Accumulate
- downgraded Carrizo (Nasdaq: CRZO) from Buy to Accumulate
- downgraded Berry Petroleum (NYSE: BRY) from Accumulate to Hold
- downgraded Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) from Accumulate to Hold
- initiated coverage on Valero (NYSE: VLO) with a Buy
- initiated coverage on Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) with a Buy
- initiated coverage on Tesoro (NYSE: TSO) with a Buy
- initiated coverage on Delek US Holdings (NYSE: DK) with a Buy
- Western Refining (NYSE: WNR) with an Accumulate
- Alon USA (NYSE: ALJ) with an Accumulate
- HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) with an Accumulate
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Reinstates Nokia (NOK) at Overweight; Large Patent Trove is Potential Gold Mine
- Wedbush Starts Lowe's (LOW) at Outperform; 'Momentum to Accelerate'
- Brean Capital Assumed Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!