Topeka Starts Tech Stocks: AAPL, CSCO, EMC, VMW, FFIV, NTAP at Buy, HP, DELL, JNPR at Hold
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Topeka Capital initiated coverage on a number of Tech stocks Monday morning.
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with a Buy rating and a $1,001 price target
- Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) with a Buy rating and a $27 price target
- EMC (NYSE: EMC) with a Buy rating and a $38 price target
- VMware (NYSE: VMW) with a Buy rating and a $138 price target
- F5 (Nasdaq: FFIV) with a Buy rating and a $155 price target
- NetApp (Nasdaq: NTAP) with a Buy rating and a $54 price target
- HP (NYSE: HPQ) with a Hold rating and a $22 price target
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) with a Hold rating and a $15 price target
- Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR) with a Hold rating and a $23 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Lumos Networks (LMOS) at Buy
- Imperial Capital Starts Penn Virginia (PVA) at Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Starts Two Harbors Investment (TWO) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!