Telsey Advisory Group Sets Targets on Payment Processing Stocks (V) (MA) (AXP) (COF) (DFS) (ADS)
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Michael Taiano of retail-focused Telsey Advisory Group initiated coverage on stocks in the Payment Processing group Friday morning. While the firm does not have a rating system, each stock's price target can give some color as to what investors should do.
- Visa (NYSE: V) - $133 price target (stock currently trading around $120)
- MasterCard (NYSE: MA) - $457 (shares around $427)
- AmEx (NYSE: AXP) - $68 (shares at $56.70)
- Capital One (NYSE: COF) - $69 (stock at $53.20)
- Discover (NYSE: DFS) - $40 (shares at $33.90)
- Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) - $151 (shares at $129.60)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Assumes American Express (AXP) at Neutral
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) PT Bumped Higher at Piper Jaffray, Remains Sidelined
- HSBC Starts Carnival Corporation (CCL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!