Telsey Advisory Group Sets Targets on Payment Processing Stocks (V) (MA) (AXP) (COF) (DFS) (ADS)
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Michael Taiano of retail-focused Telsey Advisory Group initiated coverage on stocks in the Payment Processing group Friday morning. While the firm does not have a rating system, each stock's price target can give some color as to what investors should do.
- Visa (NYSE: V) - $133 price target (stock currently trading around $120)
- MasterCard (NYSE: MA) - $457 (shares around $427)
- AmEx (NYSE: AXP) - $68 (shares at $56.70)
- Capital One (NYSE: COF) - $69 (stock at $53.20)
- Discover (NYSE: DFS) - $40 (shares at $33.90)
- Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) - $151 (shares at $129.60)
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Downgrades Web.com Group (WWWW) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Starts Orbitz Worldwide Inc. (OWW) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!