Telsey Advisory Group Sets Targets on Payment Processing Stocks (V) (MA) (AXP) (COF) (DFS) (ADS)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Michael Taiano of retail-focused Telsey Advisory Group initiated coverage on stocks in the Payment Processing group Friday morning. While the firm does not have a rating system, each stock's price target can give some color as to what investors should do.
- Visa (NYSE: V) - $133 price target (stock currently trading around $120)
- MasterCard (NYSE: MA) - $457 (shares around $427)
- AmEx (NYSE: AXP) - $68 (shares at $56.70)
- Capital One (NYSE: COF) - $69 (stock at $53.20)
- Discover (NYSE: DFS) - $40 (shares at $33.90)
- Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) - $151 (shares at $129.60)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Starts Adept Technology (ADEP) at Overweight
- Macquarie Starts Stericycle (SRCL) at Outperform
- RBC Capital Starts Ellie Mae (ELLI) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!