Telsey Advisory Group Sets Targets on Payment Processing Stocks (V) (MA) (AXP) (COF) (DFS) (ADS)
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Michael Taiano of retail-focused Telsey Advisory Group initiated coverage on stocks in the Payment Processing group Friday morning. While the firm does not have a rating system, each stock's price target can give some color as to what investors should do.
- Visa (NYSE: V) - $133 price target (stock currently trading around $120)
- MasterCard (NYSE: MA) - $457 (shares around $427)
- AmEx (NYSE: AXP) - $68 (shares at $56.70)
- Capital One (NYSE: COF) - $69 (stock at $53.20)
- Discover (NYSE: DFS) - $40 (shares at $33.90)
- Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) - $151 (shares at $129.60)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Daqo New Energy (DQ) at Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades MPLX LP (MPLX) to Buy
- JetBlue (JBLU) said in talks to replace American Express (AXP) as credit card partner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!