Telsey Advisory Group Sets Targets on Payment Processing Stocks (V) (MA) (AXP) (COF) (DFS) (ADS)
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Michael Taiano of retail-focused Telsey Advisory Group initiated coverage on stocks in the Payment Processing group Friday morning. While the firm does not have a rating system, each stock's price target can give some color as to what investors should do.
- Visa (NYSE: V) - $133 price target (stock currently trading around $120)
- MasterCard (NYSE: MA) - $457 (shares around $427)
- AmEx (NYSE: AXP) - $68 (shares at $56.70)
- Capital One (NYSE: COF) - $69 (stock at $53.20)
- Discover (NYSE: DFS) - $40 (shares at $33.90)
- Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) - $151 (shares at $129.60)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) at Outperform
- Cowen Starts ITT Corp. (ITT) at Outperform
- National Bank Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!