Susquehanna Starts The Priceline Group (PCLN) at Positive
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Susquehanna initiated coverage on The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) with a Positive rating and a price target of $1,700.00.
Shares of The Priceline Group closed at $1454.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Starts The Priceline Group (PCLN) at Buy
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Personal Connection is Paramount for Booking.com's 2016 Guest Review Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!