Susquehanna Starts O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) at Positive
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna initiated coverage on O'Reilly Automotive (NASDAQ: ORLY) with a Positive rating and a price target of $340.00.
Shares of O'Reilly Automotive closed at $284.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Downgrades Zions Bancorp (ZION) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- Susquehanna Downgrades U.S. Bancorp (USB) to Neutral