Susquehanna Starts Monro Muffler Brake Inc. (MNRO) at Positive
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna initiated coverage on Monro Muffler Brake Inc. (NASDAQ: MNRO) with a Positive rating and a price target of $66.00.
Shares of Monro Muffler Brake Inc. closed at $56.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Downgrades MercadoLibre (MELI) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts McCormick & Company (MKC) at Buy
- Dougherty & Co Starts Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!