Susquehanna Starts Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) at Positive
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Susquehanna initiated coverage on Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) with a Positive rating and a price target of $42.00.
Shares of Lattice Semiconductor closed at $6.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) at Buy