Susquehanna Starts Iron & Steel Sector at Positive (X) (AKS) (STLD) (CLF) (NUE) (CMC)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
An analyst at Susquehanna started coverage on the North American Iron & Steel sector with a Positive rating Wednesday morning. The firm initiated coverage on the following stocks within the group:
- US Steel (NYSE: X) with a Positive rating and a $58 price target
- AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) with a Positive rating and a $20 price target
- Steel Dynamics (Nasdaq: STLD) with a Positive rating and a $21 price target
- Cliff's Natural Resources (NYSE: CLF) with a Positive rating and a $130 price target
- Nucor (NYSE: NUE) with a Neutral rating and a $44 price target
- Commercial Metals Corp. (NYSE: CMC) with a Neutral rating and a $15 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Bullish on Salesforce (CRM), Initiates Coverage at Buy
- FBR Capital Starts Vantage Drilling Co (VTG) at Market Perform
- FBR Capital Starts ENSCO International Plc (ESV) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!