Susquehanna Starts Hibbett Sports (HIBB) at Positive
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Susquehanna initiated coverage on Hibbett Sports (NASDAQ: HIBB) with a Positive rating and a price target of $45.00.
Shares of Hibbett Sports closed at $36.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Remains Positive on Western Digital (WDC) - PT to $88
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Susquehanna Starts Hain Celestial (HAIN) at Positive