Susquehanna Starts Crocs (CROX) at Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Susquehanna initiated coverage on Crocs (NASDAQ: CROX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $9.50.
Shares of Crocs closed at $8.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Downgrades Zions Bancorp (ZION) to Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform