Susquehanna Starts Advance Auto Parts (AAP) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Susquehanna initiated coverage on Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $158.00.
Shares of Advance Auto Parts closed at $160.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Downgrades Zions Bancorp (ZION) to Neutral
- Susquehanna Remains Sidelined on Nutanix (NTNX) - PT to $29
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!