Susquehanna Starts ADP (ADP) at Positive, VeriFone (PAY) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Susquehanna's Meghna Ladha initiated coverage on two stocks in the payment processing sector Thursday morning:
- Automatic Data Processing (NYSE: ADP) with an Positive rating and a $67 price target
- VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) with a Neutral rating and a $32 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) at Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Starts CONE Midstream Partners, LP (CNNX) at Neutral
- Pivotal Research Starts Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!