Susquehanna Starts ADP (ADP) at Positive, VeriFone (PAY) at Neutral
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Susquehanna's Meghna Ladha initiated coverage on two stocks in the payment processing sector Thursday morning:
- Automatic Data Processing (NYSE: ADP) with an Positive rating and a $67 price target
- VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) with a Neutral rating and a $32 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pacific Crest Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Outperform
- KeyBanc Starts Brixmor Property (BRX) at Buy
- CRT Capital Starts American Airlines (AAL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!