Susquehanna Starts ADP (ADP) at Positive, VeriFone (PAY) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Susquehanna's Meghna Ladha initiated coverage on two stocks in the payment processing sector Thursday morning:
- Automatic Data Processing (NYSE: ADP) with an Positive rating and a $67 price target
- VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) with a Neutral rating and a $32 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!