Susquehanna Starts ADP (ADP) at Positive, VeriFone (PAY) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Susquehanna's Meghna Ladha initiated coverage on two stocks in the payment processing sector Thursday morning:
- Automatic Data Processing (NYSE: ADP) with an Positive rating and a $67 price target
- VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) with a Neutral rating and a $32 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts ChinaCache (CCIH) at Buy
- Imperial Capital Starts QEP Resources (QEP) at Outperform
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) PT Lifted to $76 at Wedbush Post Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!