Susquehanna Starts ADP (ADP) at Positive, VeriFone (PAY) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Susquehanna's Meghna Ladha initiated coverage on two stocks in the payment processing sector Thursday morning:
- Automatic Data Processing (NYSE: ADP) with an Positive rating and a $67 price target
- VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) with a Neutral rating and a $32 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Lifted to $48 at Susquehanna
- Southwestern Energy Announces 2016 Third Quarter Operational Update And Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!