SunTrust Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Hold
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) with a Hold rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Valvoline closed at $23.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valvoline Inc. to Report Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2017 after Market-Close on January 26 and Host Webcast with Investors at 8 a.m. EST January 27
- UBS Starts CIENA (CIEN) at Buy
- CL King Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Buy