SunTrust Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Hold
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) with a Hold rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Valvoline closed at $23.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valvoline Inc. to Report Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2016 Year-End after NYSE Closes November 8 and Host Webcast with Investors at 8 A.M. ET November 9
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) at Buy