SunTrust Starts NVIDIA (NVDA) at Neutral
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $59.00.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $62.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Recommended Long at Off Wall Street
- Credit Suisse Assumes J. C. Penney (JCP) at Neutral