SunTrust Starts Golden Entertainment (GDEN) at Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Golden Entertainment (NASDAQ: GDEN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Golden Entertainment closed at $12.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Starts Nexeo Solutions (NXEO) at Buy
- SunTrust Downgrades HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Assumes Lannett Co (LCI) at Perform