SunTrust Starts Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) at Buy
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ: EEFT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $98.00.
Shares of Euronet Worldwide closed at $82.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Starts Nexeo Solutions (NXEO) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts J.M. Smucker (SJM) at Neutral
- Citi Starts Micron Technology (MU) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!