SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Zimmer Biomet (NYSE: ZBH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $155.00.
Shares of Zimmer Biomet closed at $128.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zimmer Biomet Prices Offering of Euro-Denominated Senior Notes
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Starts Mednax (MD) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!