Stifel Nicolaus Starts Sina (SINA), Baidu (BIDU), Ctrip.com (CTRP) at Buy
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
An analyst at Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on several China-based stocks in the Online space this morning, each with a Buy rating.
- Sina Corp. (Nasdaq: SINA) - $75 price target
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) - $144 price target
- Ctrip.com (Nasdaq: CTRP) - $60 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dougherty & Co Starts Movado Group Inc. (MOV) at Buy
- Brean Capital Starts L Brands (LB) at Buy, $70 PT
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Baker Hughes (BHI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!