Stifel Nicolaus Starts Science Applications (SAIC) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Science Applications (NYSE: SAIC) with a Hold rating.
Shares of Science Applications closed at $44.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAIC Continues into Next Phase of Assault Amphibious Vehicle Survivability Upgrade
- Piper Jaffray Starts Proofpoint (PFPT) at Overweight
- Deutsche Bank Starts Genesis Healthcare (GEN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!