Stifel Nicolaus Starts Science Applications (SAIC) at Hold
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Science Applications (NYSE: SAIC) with a Hold rating.
Shares of Science Applications closed at $44.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
- Wells Fargo Starts Webster Financial (WBS) at Outperform
- Wells Fargo Resumes First Republic Bank (FRC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!