Stifel Nicolaus Starts Science Applications (SAIC) at Hold
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
- JPMorgan Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Overweight
Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Science Applications (NYSE: SAIC) with a Hold rating.
Shares of Science Applications closed at $44.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Stillwater Mining (SWC) at Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Vertex (VRTX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!