Stifel Nicolaus Starts Memorial Resource Development (MRD) at Buy
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (VTAE) (KLAC) Higher; (DRYS) (SYNA) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Uber Confirms New York Ebola Patient Rode Wednesday
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Memorial Resource Development (NASDAQ: MRD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Memorial Resource Development closed at $25.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Memorial Resource Development Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
- Dr Pepper (DPS) Numbers Lifted at Jefferies on Strong Beat; Hold Maintained on Full Valuation
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Trimmed to $420 at RBC Capital on Mixed Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!