Stifel Nicolaus Starts Memorial Resource Development (MRD) at Buy
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Opens Up 63%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Memorial Resource Development (NASDAQ: MRD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Memorial Resource Development closed at $25.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Starts Adept Technology (ADEP) at Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Microchip Technology (MCHP) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Starts AeroVironment (AVAV) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!