Stifel Nicolaus Starts Memorial Resource Development (MRD) at Buy
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Memorial Resource Development (NASDAQ: MRD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Memorial Resource Development closed at $25.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD) at Outperform
- Northland Capital Markets Starts MOKO Social Media (MOKO) at Outperform
- Imperial Capital Starts Range Resources (RRC) at Outperform; Sees 48% Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!