Stifel Nicolaus Starts MSFT, ORCL, RHT, CTXS, TIBX, CNQR, ARBA, ULTI at Buy, KNXA, MCRS, TDC at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Stifel Nicolaus' Brad Reback initiated coverage on a number of Tech stocks Friday morning:
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with a Buy rating and a $38 price target
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) with a Buy rating and a $34 price target
- Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) with a Buy rating and a $70 price target
- Citrix (Nasdaq: CTXS) with a Buy rating and a $100 price target
- Tibco (Nasdaq: TIBX) with a Buy rating and a $38 price target
- Concur Tech. (Nasdaq: CNQR) with a Buy rating and a $67 price target
- Ariba (Nasdaq: ARBA) with a Buy rating and a $45 price target
- Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI) with a Buy rating and a $87 price target
- Kenexa (Nasdaq: KNXA) with a Hold rating
- MICROS (Nasdaq: MCRS) with a Hold rating
- Teradata (NYSE: TDC) with a Hold rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Reinstates Nokia (NOK) at Overweight; Large Patent Trove is Potential Gold Mine
- Wedbush Starts Lowe's (LOW) at Outperform; 'Momentum to Accelerate'
- Brean Capital Assumed Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!