Stifel Nicolaus Initiates/Restarts BIIB, AFFY, CELG, GILD, ACOR, ARQL, ARIA, EXEL, BSTC at Buy, AMGN, DNDN at Hold
- Wall Street up as banks rally on prospects of higher rates
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/25: (INNL) (CSC) (BCEI) Higher; (MGT) (TMST) (DV) Lower
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
Stifel Nicolaus' Joel Sendek initiated and resumed coverage on the following Biotech and Drug stocks Thursday morning:
- Biogen (Nasdaq: BIIB) with a Buy rating and a $144 price target
- Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) with a Buy rating and a $19 price target
- Celgene (Nasdaq: CELG) with a Buy rating and a $87 price target
- Gilead (Nasdaq: GILD) with a Buy rating and a $57 price target
- Acorda Therapeutics (Nasdaq: ACOR) with a Buy rating and a $34 price target
- ArQule (Nasdaq: ARQL) with a Buy rating and a $13 price target
- Ariad Pharma (Nasdaq: ARIA) with a Buy rating and a $19 price target
- Exelixis (Nasdaq: EXEL) with a Buy rating and a $8 price target
- BioSpecifics Technologies (Nasdaq: BSTC) with a Buy rating and a $ price target
- Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) with a Hold rating
- Dendreon (Nasdaq: DNDN) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Light Traffic, Spending Shift Hamper Express (EXPR) in Q1; Stifel Affirms at 'Buy'
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined on Intuit (INTU) Following 3Q Beat
- Janney Montgomery Scott Assumes Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!