Stifel Nicolaus Initiates/Restarts BIIB, AFFY, CELG, GILD, ACOR, ARQL, ARIA, EXEL, BSTC at Buy, AMGN, DNDN at Hold
Stifel Nicolaus' Joel Sendek initiated and resumed coverage on the following Biotech and Drug stocks Thursday morning:
- Biogen (Nasdaq: BIIB) with a Buy rating and a $144 price target
- Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) with a Buy rating and a $19 price target
- Celgene (Nasdaq: CELG) with a Buy rating and a $87 price target
- Gilead (Nasdaq: GILD) with a Buy rating and a $57 price target
- Acorda Therapeutics (Nasdaq: ACOR) with a Buy rating and a $34 price target
- ArQule (Nasdaq: ARQL) with a Buy rating and a $13 price target
- Ariad Pharma (Nasdaq: ARIA) with a Buy rating and a $19 price target
- Exelixis (Nasdaq: EXEL) with a Buy rating and a $8 price target
- BioSpecifics Technologies (Nasdaq: BSTC) with a Buy rating and a $ price target
- Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) with a Hold rating
- Dendreon (Nasdaq: DNDN) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Hold
- Nomura Securities Starts PennyMac Financial (PFSI) at Buy
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Upgrades Masco (MAS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!