Stifel Nicolaus Initiates/Restarts BIIB, AFFY, CELG, GILD, ACOR, ARQL, ARIA, EXEL, BSTC at Buy, AMGN, DNDN at Hold
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Stifel Nicolaus' Joel Sendek initiated and resumed coverage on the following Biotech and Drug stocks Thursday morning:
- Biogen (Nasdaq: BIIB) with a Buy rating and a $144 price target
- Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) with a Buy rating and a $19 price target
- Celgene (Nasdaq: CELG) with a Buy rating and a $87 price target
- Gilead (Nasdaq: GILD) with a Buy rating and a $57 price target
- Acorda Therapeutics (Nasdaq: ACOR) with a Buy rating and a $34 price target
- ArQule (Nasdaq: ARQL) with a Buy rating and a $13 price target
- Ariad Pharma (Nasdaq: ARIA) with a Buy rating and a $19 price target
- Exelixis (Nasdaq: EXEL) with a Buy rating and a $8 price target
- BioSpecifics Technologies (Nasdaq: BSTC) with a Buy rating and a $ price target
- Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) with a Hold rating
- Dendreon (Nasdaq: DNDN) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Starts Gilead Sciences (GILD) at Outperform
- Citi Starts AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS) at Buy
- Jefferies Continues to Recommend Pepsico (PEP) Following Solid Q4; PT to $110
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!