Sterne Agee Starts BA, HON, UTX, SPR, PCP, TGI, BEAV at Buy, COL at Neutral
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
An analyst at Sterne Agee initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Aerospace & Defense sector Tuesday morning. Each of the following stocks were started at Buy, except for Rockwell Collins, which was started at Neutral:
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) with an $82 price target
- Honeywell (NYSE: HON) with a $69 price target
- United Technologies (NYSE: UTX) with an $87 price target
- Spirit Aero (NYSE: SPR) with a $28 price target
- Precision Castparts (NYSE: PCP) with a $190 price target
- Triumph (NYSE: TGI) with a $71 price target
- BE Aerospace (Nasdaq: BEAV) with a $49 price target
- Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL)
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pacific Crest Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Outperform
- Atlantic Equities Starts Hilton Worldwide (HLT) at Neutral
- Cross Research Starts OmniVision Technologies (OVTI) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSterne Agee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!