Stephens Starts Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) at Overweight
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stephens initiated coverage on Synchronoss Technologies (NASDAQ: SNCR) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Synchronoss Technologies closed at $41.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) to Acquire Intralinks Holdings (IL) for ~$821M
- Vitalogy Capital Partners Issues Open Letter to Intralinks Holdings Board of Directors:
- Lululemon (LULU) Q3 'Solid Beat Across the Board', PT to $82 - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!