Stephens Starts Extraction Oil & Gas (XOG) at Overweight
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stephens initiated coverage on Extraction Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: XOG) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $26.00.
Shares of Extraction Oil & Gas closed at $20.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Extraction Oil & Gas Announces 2017 Guidance and Operations Update
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Akorn (AKRX) at Sell