Stephens Starts Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) at Overweight
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stephens initiated coverage on Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE: ETP) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Energy Transfer Partners closed at $38.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Alibaba (BABA) at Overweight; Positive on Ecosystem and AliCould
- CLSA Starts The Priceline Group (PCLN) at Buy
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!