Stephens Starts Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (ETE) at Equal Weight
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stephens initiates coverage on Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) with a Equal Weight rating.
Shares of Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. closed at $16.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Norfolk Southern (NSC) at Buy
- Vertical Group Starts General Dynamics Corp. (GD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!