Stephens Starts Carolina Financial Corp (CARO) at Equal Weight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stephens initiated coverage on Carolina Financial Corp (NASDAQ: CARO) with an Equal Weight rating and a price target of $22.50.
Shares of Carolina Financial Corp closed at $22.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Prices 1.57M Offering at $28/Share
- Stifel Starts Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) at Buy
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!