Standpoint Research Starts Qiwi plc (QIWI) at Buy
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Standpoint Research initiates coverage on Qiwi plc (NASDAQ: QIWI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $44.00.
Shares of Qiwi plc closed at $31.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Starts Power Solutions (PSIX) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Starts DryShips (DRYS) at Buy
- Sterne Agee Starts Net 1 UEPS (UEPS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!