Standpoint Research Starts Qiwi plc (QIWI) at Buy
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
Standpoint Research initiates coverage on Qiwi plc (NASDAQ: QIWI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $44.00.
Shares of Qiwi plc closed at $31.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD) at Outperform
- Wells Fargo Resumes C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) at Market Perform
- Wells Fargo Resumes Werner Enterprises (WERN) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!