Standpoint Research Starts Qiwi plc (QIWI) at Buy
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
Standpoint Research initiates coverage on Qiwi plc (NASDAQ: QIWI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $44.00.
Shares of Qiwi plc closed at $31.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- QIWI to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results on March 12, 2015
- Avondale Partners Starts NN, Inc (NNBR) at Market Outperform
- Infoblox (BLOX) PT, Est. Lifted at Needham & Company on 3rd Consecutive 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!