Standpoint Research Starts Qiwi plc (QIWI) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Standpoint Research initiates coverage on Qiwi plc (NASDAQ: QIWI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $44.00.
Shares of Qiwi plc closed at $31.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Starts iRobot Corporation (IRBT) at Overweight
- Guggenheim Starts Whiting Petroleum (WLL) at Neutral
- BMO Capital Starts LDR Holding (LDRH) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!