Soleil Securities Initiates Coverage on Trina Solar (TSL) with a Buy; Valuation Appears Discounted
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Soleil Securities initiates coverage on Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) with a Buy rating. PT $38.
Soleil analyst says, "Trina's management has been the best in the industry over the last four years. One of first to vertically integrate from wafers to cells to modules (now the accepted business model being adopted by almost all players). Conservative financial management (reliance on equity over debt to finance rapid growth). Has one of the strongest balance sheets in the PV industry - cash essentially equaled net debt at end of June."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of TSL, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
The 52-wk trading range is $14.39 - 31.19.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trina Solar (TSL) Will Supply 25-MW of Modules to Bangchak Solar Energy Project
- Trina Solar (TSL) Enters 1-MW Module Supply Agreement with Mustakbal
- Jefferies Starts Spansion (CODE) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSoleil Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!