Sidoti Starts Winnebago Industries (WGO) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sidoti initiated coverage on Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Winnebago Industries closed at $29.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sidoti Starts Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) at Buy
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!