Sidoti Starts Sensient Technologies (SXT) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sidoti initiated coverage on Sensient Technologies (NYSE: SXT) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Sensient Technologies closed at $74.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA) PT Raised to $50 at Sidoti, Says We "Think Stock Warrants Higher Valuation Multiple Given Improved Balance Sheet"
- Aegis Capital Starts Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Reinstates CBS (CBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!