Sidoti Starts John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sidoti initiated coverage on John Wiley & Sons (NYSE: JW-A) with a Buy rating and a price target of $67.00.
Shares of John Wiley & Sons closed at $49.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sidoti Starts Analogic Corporation (ALOG) at Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA) PT Raised to $50 at Sidoti, Says We "Think Stock Warrants Higher Valuation Multiple Given Improved Balance Sheet"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!