Sidoti Starts Central Garden & Pet Co. (CENT) at Neutral
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sidoti initiated coverage on Central Garden & Pet Co. (NASDAQ: CENT) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Central Garden & Pet Co. closed at $26.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Deutsche Bank Reinstates Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) at Hold