Sidoti Starts Barnes & Noble (BKS) at Neutral
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sidoti initiated coverage on Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Barnes & Noble closed at $11.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
- Stifel Starts Cogent Communications (CCOI) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!