Sidoti Starts Barnes & Noble (BKS) at Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sidoti initiated coverage on Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Barnes & Noble closed at $11.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts TD Ameritrade (AMTD) at Market Perform
- Sidoti Upgrades Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!