Seaport Global Securities Starts Trex (TREX) at Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Trex (NYSE: TREX) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Trex closed at $70.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
- KeyBanc Starts Tyson (TSN) at Overweight