Seaport Global Securities Starts Kirby Corporation (KEX) at Neutral
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Kirby Corporation (NYSE: KEX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $55.00.
Shares of Kirby Corporation closed at $62.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reinstates Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy
- Benchmark Starts SPS Commerce (SPSC) at Buy
- Dougherty & Co Starts Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) at Buy