Seaport Global Securities Starts Herman Miller (MLHR) at Neutral
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Herman Miller (NASDAQ: MLHR) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Herman Miller closed at $27.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reinstates Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy
- Aegis Capital Starts Eaton Corporation (ETN) at Buy
- Wells Fargo Starts Skechers USA (SKX) at Outperform