Seaport Global Securities Starts Delphi Automotive PLC (DLPH) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $77.00.
Shares of Delphi Automotive PLC closed at $65.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Vertical Group Starts Harris Corp. (HRS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!