Seaport Global Securities Starts Delphi Automotive PLC (DLPH) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $77.00.
Shares of Delphi Automotive PLC closed at $65.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi to Present at the 2017 J.P. Morgan CES Tech Forum
- Delphi to Present at the Deutsche Bank Global Auto Industry Conference
- Deutsche Bank Starts CoreLogic (CLGX) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!