Seaport Global Securities Starts Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS) at Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CPS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $108.00.
Shares of Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. closed at $90.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bianchi PR & Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) Add Five New Affiliates
- Baird Starts LogMeIn (LOGM) at Neutral
- CLSA Starts TripAdvisor (TRIP) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!