Seaport Global Securities Starts Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ: ATSG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.
Shares of Air Transport Services Group closed at $15.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat