Seaport Global Securities Resumes Jones Energy (JONE) at Accumulate
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Seaport Global Securities resumed coverage on Jones Energy (NYSE: JONE) with an Accumulate rating and a price target of $3.50.
Shares of Jones Energy closed at $2.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat