Scotia Howard Weil Starts Transocean (RIG) at Sector Perform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Scotia Howard Weil initiated coverage on Transocean (NYSE: RIG) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Transocean closed at $9.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Transocean (RIG) to Equalweight
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/26: (AKAM) (AKS) (GXP) Upgraded; (GM) (DPRX) (SPN) Downgraded
- Buckingham Research Starts Fossil (FOSL) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!