Scotia Howard Weil Starts Evolution Petroleum (EPM) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Scotia Howard Weil initiated coverage on Evolution Petroleum (NYSE: EPM) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Evolution Petroleum closed at $7.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evolution Petroleum Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2017 Earnings Release Conference Call, Update on Delhi Production and Participation in Conference
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
- BTIG Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!