Science Applications International Corp (SAI) Awarded Contract with SSC
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Science Applications International Corporation (NYSE: SAI) today announced it was awarded a prime contract by the U.S. Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SSC) Atlantic to provide security and engineering services in support of operational requirements of the U.S. Navy and various government activities. The multiple-award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract has a one-year base period of performance, four one-year options, and a total contract value of approximately $224 million for all awardees, if all options are exercised.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Assumes/Downgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) at Sell; Total Cost of Shut Down Est. at $4B
- Topeka Capital Starts Athlon Energy (ATHL) at Buy; Horizontal Activity Will Unlock Value
- Wedbush Starts Relypsa (RLYP) at Outperform, Peak Patiromer Sales Seen at $1.4B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!