Sandler O'Neill Starts Farmers Capital Bank (FFKT) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sandler O'Neill initiated coverage on Farmers Capital Bank (NASDAQ: FFKT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.
Shares of Farmers Capital Bank closed at $30.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Farmers Capital Bank Corporation Announces Third Quarter Earnings