Sandler O'Neill Starts Capstar Financial (CSTR) at Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sandler O'Neill initiated coverage on Capstar Financial (NASDAQ: CSTR) with a Hold rating and a price target of $19.00.
Shares of Capstar Financial closed at $17.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral