Roth Capital Starts West Coast Regional Banking Stocks at Buy: PACW, PPBI, CYN, FPTB, FCAL, CVBF
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Roth Capital's Ed Timmons initiated coverage on the following west coast Regional Banking stocks, each with a Buy rating:
- PacWest Bancorp (Nasdaq: PACW) - $26 price target
- Pacific Premier Bancorp (Nasdaq: PPBI) - $8.50 price target
- City National (NYSE: CYN) - $56 price target
- First PacTrust Bancorp (Nasdaq: FPTB) - $19 price target
- First California Financial (Nasdaq: FCAL) - $5 price target
- CVB Financial (Nasdaq: CVBF) - $9.50 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Assumes/Downgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) at Sell; Total Cost of Shut Down Est. at $4B
- Jefferies Starts AFC Enterprises (AFCE) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Reinstates Cisco (CSCO) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!